Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Alone in the woods, Rey spots BB-8 following her and tells him to go back.
- Back at Maz's place, Finn thinks better of leaving after watching the Republic's capital get wiped off the map and goes to find Rey.
- He runs into Han and Chewie, plus Maz, who gives him Luke's lightsaber.
- They're interrupted by an attack from the First Order.
- Maz's place is assaulted and destroyed.
- Stormtroopers attack Rey and BB-8 in the woods, but she guns them down before retreating.
- She tells BB-8 to keep going while she holds off the stormtroopers.
- Kylo Ren lands and heads into the woods after Rey.
- Han, Chewie, Finn, and Maz emerge from the rubble to bust some stormtrooper heads.
- Fun with weapons: Han gets to try Chewie's bowcaster while Finn slices and dices with Luke's lightsaber.
- It isn't enough; stormtroopers capture them and force them to surrender.
- And cue the cavalry…
- Poe Dameron, alive and well, leads a squadron of X-wing fighters as the Resistance arrives to bust up this party.
- In the woods, Kylo Ren confronts Rey, sensing her Force powers and memories of the map, which she saw in the Millennium Falcon.
- He knocks her out with a dark side whammy and carries her back to his ship.
- The First Order pulls back on Ren's orders.
- Finn, seeing him board his ship with Rey in tow, runs helplessly after the retreating vehicle.
More on Star Wars: The Force Awakens