Star Wars: The Force Awakens Scene 20
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- They fly to the planet of Ahch-To: a huge ocean dotted with little green islands, presumably just like the ones in Rey's dreams.
- The Falcon lands on one of them, and Rey climbs a series of steps toward the top of the island, while Chewie and R2 stay behind.
- She reaches the top and a series of simple stone dwellings.
- Standing nearby, looking out at the sea, is a single, robed figure.
- He turns as she approaches and lowers his hood, revealing the old, grief-stricken face of Luke Skywalker.
- She holds his lightsaber out silently.
- They regard each other with understanding, and the scene fades out.