Star Wars: The Force Awakens Scene 7
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Finn tries to help Rey as she desperately attempts to fix damage to the Falcon.
- Finn tells BB-8 that he's not actually with the Resistance and asks him to play along by revealing the location of the Resistance base.
- BB-8 plays along.
- Before they can zip off, however, the Falcon is picked up by an ominous-looking freighter.
- Rey, Finn, and BB-8 hide while preparing to flood the ship with poisonous gas.
- The door opens, and Han Solo and Chewbacca arrive. Gas...averted.
- Notes are compared, and the five quickly determine that shooting each other will not be necessary.
- Han reveals that he's hauling Rathtars—large, dangerous monsters—on the way to some king.
- Another interruption: two rival gangs who Han ripped off, looking for their money.
- Rey and Finn hide while Han tries to sweet-talk them into leaving.
- The sweet-talking does not go well.
- Rey decides to save Han from the increasingly agitated gangs by closing the blast doors.
- The blast doors open instead.
- The Rathtars get out, and wacky mayhem ensues.
- Finn, Rey, Han, Chewie, BB-8, and the gangs run for their lives.
- Finn is nabbed by a Rathtar, but Rey saves him by closing a bulkhead on the thing's tentacles. Ouch.
- Team Good Guys collectively makes it to the Falcon, and they blast off, with one of the Rathtars clinging to the outside of the cockpit.
- Going to hyperspace takes care of it.
- The gang leader tattles on them to the First Order.