Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Several months later, a pregnant Sarah drives through the Mexican desert. She dictates a journal for her soon-to-be son. She's got a dog in the backseat and a revolver on her lap.
- Sarah pulls into a gas station and orders gas from the attendant.
- Sarah continues to dictate the message, deciding that she will tell John that Reese is his father.
- A boy takes a Polaroid picture of Sarah and tells her his father will beat him if she doesn't buy it for 5 bucks.
- Admiring the kid's hustle, Sarah buys the photograph. It's the same picture John gave Reese in the future.
- The boy warns Sarah that a storm is coming. Sarah says she knows it—before driving toward the dark clouds in the distance.
More on The Terminator