Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Now we look in on Wendy, who's talking to herself and trying to figure out a way to get away from the hotel.
- She hears commotion coming from Danny's room and finds him screaming "Redrum" over and over.
- Wendy asks Danny what's wrong, but Danny replies (in Tony's voice) "Danny's not here."
- Wendy wants Danny to wake up, but Tony tells her that Danny can't wake up because he's gone away.
- Back downstairs, we see Jack walking toward the radio room, where the sheriff is trying to reach the hotel.
- He walks over to the radio and pulls the sending and receiving chips out of it.
- Back at Hallorann's house, Hallorann calls the sheriff and asks what's going on with the Torrances.
- But the sheriff says they can't be reached.
- We look in on a commercial jetliner, where Mr. Hallorann is sitting.
- It looks like he's on his way to Denver.
More on The Shining