- On the Carpathia, Cal goes down to a lower deck, clearly to look for Rose among the steerage passengers.
- Rose hides her face from him.
- Via voiceover, Present Rose tells her listeners that Cal eventually killed himself after the stock market crash in 1929.
- As they head into New York, a man asks Rose for her name, and she provides "Rose Dawson." Aww. She took Jack's last name.
- In the present day, Rose wraps up the story, telling her listeners that Jack saved her in basically every way possible.
- Lizzy and Lovett talk about Titanic, and how he had never really gotten it or "let it in" before now.
- He throws away the cigar he had been saving for when he found the diamond.
- Rose heads toward the side of the ship in her nightgown, carrying something in her hands. She climbs the railing and opens her hand. It's the Heart of the Ocean.
- This revelation is intercut with a flashback to when she discovered the diamond in her pocket all those years ago, when she was riding to New York on the Carpathia.
- She throws the diamond into the ocean, and the camera follows it down as it sinks.