Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Whew, after the scolding and Maverick's moment, it's time for some fun.
- Maverick, Goose, Charlie, Goose's wife, and Goose's son are in a bar-restaurant
- Goose is playing a piano, and his son is sitting on top (he's singing "Great Balls of Fire" a song he sings throughout the film).
- Maverick is at the table with Goose's wife and Charlie, and she's laughing and telling all the stories she knows about Maverick.
- He can't believe she knows about the admiral's daughter Stinger mentioned earlier.
- Maverick decides to go sing with Goose for a while, leaving the ladies at the table.
- Goose's wife (Carole) tells Charlie that "there are hearts breaking wide open all over the world tonight."
- Charlie wants to know why, so Carole makes it clear: "Because unless you are a fool, that boy is off the market. He is 100%, prime time, in love with you."
- Carole jokes with Goose, and then the ladies join the fellas. They all sing as the scene ends.
- The real version of "Great Balls of Fire" is playing as the bar gives way to dusk.
- Maverick and Charlie are on Maverick's motorcycle, racing by.
- Then, we see them stopped, near a big ship. They're kissing, and Charlie repeats what Goose's wife told him during the previous scene: "Maverick, you big stud, take me to bed or lose me forever."
- As they continue making out, "Danger Zone" plays in the background.
More on Top Gun