Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In Andy's room, the other toys are playing Battleship when they hear Woody yelling from Sid's window.
- Mr. Potato Head and Hamm call everyone over to the window, but Buzz isn't really feeling up to talking.
- That's okay. Woody can handle this. He throws a string of Christmas lights across to Andy's window and the other toys catch it. Woody tells them to tie it onto something.
- Hold on just one minute, Mr. Potato Head tells the other toys. Have we all forgotten what Woody did to Buzz?
- No, no, no, Woody explains. Buzz is right here.
- But, Buzz isn't biting. Finding out you're actually a toy is pretty tough on a space ranger's psyche. He tosses his detached arm up to Woody instead. Gee, thanks, Buzz.
- So Woody grabs Buzz's arm and improvises. He moves the arm around, does Buzz's voice, and pretends that they're best friends.
- Andy's toys aren't buying it. When Mr. Potato Head asks Woody just what exactly he's trying to pull, Woody accidentally reveals that Buzz's arm is detached.
- This does not go over well. The other toys aren't convinced that Woody isn't a murderer and they drop the Christmas lights to the ground. Poor Woody.