- Back inside Sid's room, Woody hears Sid's other mutant toys start to come out from under the bed. They're moving towards Buzz. Uh oh.
- Woody rushes to defend Buzz from the cannibal toys, but they end up reattaching Buzz's arm instead. Hey, they're not cannibals after all. They just wanted to help.
- Woody apologizes, but the other toys bolt under the bed. Sid's coming.
- Woody tries to get Buzz to hide, but he's too depressed to move. Woody manages to duck under a plastic milk crate just in time.
- It seems Sid's got a package. With a rocket inside it. Not good.
- Sid looks around the room for some toy to blow up. Woody perhaps? Nope, Buzz Lightyear will do.
- Sid tapes Buzz's back to the rocket…but, just then, lightening crashes outside. It's raining. Looks like the shuttle launch has been delayed.
- But, tomorrow…well, that's another story. Godspeed, Buzz.