Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Suddenly, the toys hear a kid playing outside. It's the little boy who lives next door. His name is Sid and he's bad news with a capital B.
- The toys go over to the window to see what's going on outside and they notice that Sid has a firework strapped to the back of a Combat Carl doll. Ugh, That's just sick.
- Buzz has no clue who this kid is, so the other toys explain. Sid is a little jerk who tortures toys for fun. You do not want to wind up in this kid's backyard.
- Buzz tells the other toys that he's going to teach Sid a lesson. Woody doesn't have a problem with letting him go, but the other toys hold Buzz back.
- Before Buzz can dispense any space justice, Sid lights the firework on Combat Carl's back and blows the poor toy up. Alas, Combat Carl, we hardly knew ye.
- Buzz claims he could have stopped Sid and Woody tells him he'd love to see Buzz try. Of course, he'd also like to see Buzz blown up. Jealous much, Woody?
- Bo Peep tells the other toys that it's a good thing they're moving. The sooner they leave this rotten neighborhood, the better.