- Following EVE, he passes a human male in a hoverchair. He can't believe it; he's never seen a person before. He gets distracted and loses sight of EVE.
- Suddenly, there are hundreds of the fat humans on their robochairs, flying around, chatting on little TVs, and drinking sugary beverages.
- When one big guy falls out of his chair, he can't even get up, but wiggles around on the ground like a fleshy tortoise.
- WALL-E introduces himself, and the guy says his name is John.
- But then WALL-E spots EVE, and he's after her again.
- WALL-E has to get a lady named Mary to move to get closer to EVE.
- When he accidentally disables her video screen, she acts like she hasn't looked around at her surroundings in, well, maybe ever.