Advertisement - Guide continues below
- During all this commotion, EVE has reactivated, so WALL-E rolls up and says hi.
- She panics that someone will see him, so she hides him under the counter.
- The captain reads the manual, and when he says, "Confirm acquisition" EVE is opened up and the plant is removed from her storage….
- … but it's gone! Where did it go?
- EVE thinks WALL-E took it, but when she frisks him like she's a TSA agent, she finds nothing.
- False alarm! Everything returns to normal.
- The captain orders "faulty" EVE be sent to the repair ward, and when she's carried away in a tractor beam, he spots WALL-E and shrieks.
- The captain orders WALL-E be cleaned, because he's filthy.
- After the robots leave, the captain has WALL-E's dirt analyzed, and he learns about Earth, his home planet that he's never seen.