- Back in the captain's quarters, he's still researching Earth, like how to farm, dance, and make pizza. Yes, please.
- Meanwhile, EVE and WALL-E are trying to stealthily make their way back to the Captain's room.
- WALL-E doesn't get the concept of stealth and plays a romantic song on his speaker for EVE. Thankfully no one hears them.
- She hides WALL-E under a pile of towels and zips off up the garbage chute on her own.
- In his room, the captain is playing with a toy Axiom and pretending he's humanity's savior, when EVE shows up with the plant.
- The captain sticks a little device to EVE's head, which enables him to access her recordings, an entire history of EVE
- What he sees—a dead planet—is even more disturbing than an episode of Black Mirror.
- Seeing her own recordings, EVE watches how sweet WALL-E was to her when she was powered down. Awwwwwwww. (We don't have enough w's.)