Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Tired of being left by la piscine, WALL-E scales the garbage chute.
- Up at the top, the Captain waters the plant in the little boot, and he decides that they have to go back to the Earth anyway.
- However, AUTO seems to have other plants: "I insist you give me the plant." The robo-wheel doesn't want to go home.
- When the captain orders AUTO to tell him why, he has to comply.
- AUTO plays a message from the Global CEO of Buy N Large that admits that the clean up of Earth has failed, and humans will never return.
- The message is almost 700 years old. The captain believes things have changed, and still wants to go back.
- He looks at the captain's portraits and sees that AUTO has been running the ship for 700 years, and he decides to take back power.
- The GO-4 bot shows up, takes the plant, and chucks it down the garbage chute before EVE can react.
- Of course, WALL-E shows up right then with the plant on his head.
- A scuffle ensues, and AUTO zaps WALL-E hard, dropping his powered-down body down the garbage chute.
- Then he turns off EVE and dumps her too.