Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Blast off! The Axiom returns to Earth in no time, almost landing on the cockroach (remember him?)
- The humans toddle out onto to Earth, but EVE blasts past them, carrying WALL-E.
- She opens up his little house and frantically searches for a new circuit board and parts.
- EVE repairs WALL-E with record speed, then puts him in the sun to charge.
- Will it work…?
- Will it?
- He charges.
- WALL-E returns… but he doesn't recognize EVE at all.
- He stares at her blankly, his little binocular eyes not moving.
- He doesn't even recognize his junk, or Hello, Dolly!
- When he leaves, he rolls over the cockroach and doesn't even stop. (Where's the rest of that box of tissues?)
- EVE pushes play on his radio, and just gets static.
- But then… EVE holds his little robot hand in hers, hums a tune, and gives him a little zap.
- When she hovers away, WALL-E is still holding her hand. He won't let go.
- His eyes start to focus again and move around… and he blinks!
- He remembers! He's back to normal! Yay!
- Friends reunited—WALL-E, EVE, and the cockroach crawling all over her.