Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Another sandstorm blows through, so WALL-E allows EVE to take shelter in his little house.
- He shows her all his cool stuff, like his whisk, and his bubble wrap, and his Big Mouth Billy Bass (which EVE almost blows up—can you blame her?)
- He even shows her his little Hello, Dolly! dance. When EVE dances, though, well, she's not as light-footed. She clomps around like Master P on Dancing with the Stars.
- Her dancing is so bad, she breaks one of WALL-E's binocular eyes. Thankfully, he has a replacement and he repairs himself.
- Finally, WALL-E shows her the plant.
- She likes it; she really likes it. She goes a little wild, and seems to shut down into a solid egg shape, with a green light blinking on her chest.