When Harry Met Sally Scene 15
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Harry and Sally are strolling the streets of New York and discuss sex dreams.
- Sally shares her one and only sexual fantasy: a nameless, faceless man rips off all her clothes.
- And… scene.
- Harry's unimpressed.
- Cut to the Met—in the Ancient Egypt room.
- Harry decides to talk in a weird accent, and makes Sally repeat after him: "waiter, there is too much pepper on my paprikash. But I would be proud to partake of your pecan pie."
- In the same voice, he asks her to the movies. He makes a joke about her having a hot date, but as it turns out, she actually does.
- He drops the accent—and his guard. He thinks it's great that she has a date. Then he tells her to wear a skirt. She looks good in skirts.
- Uh oh.
- Sally thinks it's time for Harry to get back in the dating saddle, but he disagrees. Poor Harry isn't ready yet.