When Harry Met Sally Scene 17
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Harry and Jess are in some batting cages, practicing their swings.
- Jess doesn't get it: how can Harry be friends with Sally, who's a woman?
- He thinks Harry has subconsciously friendzoned himself in order to sabotage his own happiness. The idea being, he should just be with Sally.
- Harry, on the other hand, is proud of himself. He likes that he can say anything to Sally—he's not trying to impress her. There's no taboo subject between them.
- Hmm. They actually do sound like friends, don't they?