Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Scene 13
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Dolores and Eddie enter the bar and see Roger, who's supposed to be in hiding, performing a bawdy song on the bar.
- Eddie drags Roger back into the secret room. He's furious that Roger is singing and dancing when he's supposed to be not-singing and not-dancing.
- Suddenly, an alarm goes off. Dolores is pushing a button to signal Eddie and Roger they're in trouble.
- The trouble is in the form of Judge Doom, who has entered the bar to find Roger.
- He offers a $5,000 reward for anyone who turns in the rabbit.
- One of the patrons at the bar says he's seen a rabbit, right here in the bar.
- He introduces Doom to his invisible pal, Harvey.
- Doom is not amused. He must not be a Harvey fan.
- Doom notices the record on the player, "The Merry Go Round Broke Down."
- He has a nose for Toons, because he sniffs it and picks up Roger's scent.
- Doom has a trick for luring Roger out of hiding.
- He taps out "Shave and a Haircut" with his cane.
- Roger twitches uncontrollably, trying to hold in his inevitable reaction.
- Before Eddie can silence him, Roger emerges from the secret room and sings, "Two bits!"
- Doom grabs Roger by the neck and prepares to dunk him in a jar of The Dip.
- Instead of a haircut, this rabbit is about to get a harecut.