Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Scene 15
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- After a high-speed chase involving cops and weasels, Benny drops Roger and Eddie off at a movie theater where they take in a Goofy movie.
- Roger's dismayed that Eddie doesn't find the cartoon funny. Why won't he laugh?
- "A Toon killed my brother," Eddie tells Roger.
- They were chasing a bank robber in Toontown, who dropped a piano on Teddy.
- Eddie never figured out who did. But he remembers the red eyes and crazy, high-pitched laugh.
- Dolores enters the movie theater and starts whispering to Eddie. Shh, Dolores: the newsreel's rolling.
- She's helping Eddie hide from the weasels, so she packed up all his stuff.
- Eddie tells Dolores to find a good man. "But I already have a good man."
- Aww, how sweet. We have hearts in our eyes.
- And Roger literally does, ogling at Eddie and Dolores as they share a smooch.
- As they leave the theater, the newsreel announces a real estate deal between Cloverleaf and R.K. Maroon.
- Ding ding! Eddie makes the connection between Maroon and Toontown.