Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Scene 5
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The curtain rises on the main attraction: a curvaceous redheaded babe named Jessica whose chest enters the room a few seconds before the rest of her.
- Eddie can't believe this bombshell is married to a goofy bunny like Roger.
- Jessica sings as she goes into the audience to flirt with the gentlemen clientele.
- Eddie might have finally found a Toon he doesn't hate.
- Backstage, Eddie watches as Marvin Acme visits Jessica in her dressing room.
- He does what detectives do best: peeps through the keyhole.
- But the big gorilla of a bouncer—seriously, he's actually a gorilla—chucks Eddie into the trash like a used banana peel.
- Conveniently, the alley has a nearby window, which looks right into Jessica's dressing room.
- Eddie gets out his camera to snap shots of Jessica in flagrante delicto with Marvin Acme: a phrase which in this instance means, "playing patty cake." Yeah. Like innocent schoolyard patty cake.