Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Scene 7
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Roger cries with grief in the alleyway behind Maroon Studios.
- Eddie returns to his lonely office, where he looks at photos of him and Dolores on vacation.
- The photos were on the same roll of film he used to take snapshots of Acme and Jessica.
- But there are also pictures of Eddie and his deceased brother, Theodore, which makes him sad.
- On the other side of his desk is Theodore's stuff, which is covered in a thin layer of dust, untouched since his death.
- Eddie drinks himself to sleep.