The Merry Old Land of Oz
- The guy at the front gate to the city gives them trouble, but lets them in after seeing Dorothy's slippers and hearing Dorothy drop Glinda's name.
- Much singing and dancing ensues, basically telling us how awesome Oz is and how happy the people are (which might be self-evident, considering all the singing and dancing).
- Once again, the Witch crashes the party: using menacing skywriting to put the heat on Dorothy.
- The heat works well. The Wizard refuses to see Dorothy and her friends.
- Dorothy starts to cry, convincing the Wizard's guard to let them in.
- They think twice once they enter the presence of the Wizard: a giant floating head surrounded by blasts of flame.
- They're scared enough to let him insult them before he orders them to bring the witch's broomstick in exchange for his help. The Lion responds by diving out the nearest window.