- All right, time for some more seeming contradictions about the Tao.
- Even though it is unclear and indistinct, still we can see images in it, still there is substance to it.
- It seems like this might just be reminding us that that everything we can see and touch is part of the great, big, impossible-to-totally-understand Tao.
- We're reminded that the Tao is eternal and has been spoken of ever since ancient times—even times more ancient than this book.
- It is the source of all things.
- So if there's anything you don't like about your life, you can take it up with the Tao.
- (Not that it'll apologize or anything.)