- This chapter gives us a lesson on yielding—and not just when you see a red-and-white, triangular sign.
- Just because a leaf of grass bends doesn't mean that it won't be straight again.
- So if somebody comes at you with some conflict, just let them do their thing and go about their business.
- What's the point of arguing, really?
- The sages don't flaunt their knowledge, which allows people to see just how smart they are.
- They don't go around bragging about how awesome they are, which is the thing that makes them the most awesome.
- We close out by talking about the joys of yielding again.
- The sages didn't fight with the world, so the world could never fight with them.