- Don't talk so much, people—at least that's what the TTC thinks.
- It's better to use fewer words that say a lot rather than a lot of words that say nothing.
- We can find an example of this in nature with the wind and the rain—neither of which lasts very long.
- So let's all be a little more like the wind and rain; let's do our thing in short bursts that pack a real punch.
- The next chunk of this chapter gives us a lesson on how we become whatever we set our minds on.
- If we focus on the Tao, we're with the Tao.
- If we focus on virtue, then virtue is with us.
- If we focus on loss, then all we are is loss.
- If we live our lives distrusting everybody, then nobody will trust us.