- Chapter 29 has a warning for all those military dictators out there.
- It's useless to try to control the world because the world cannot be controlled.
- Anybody who tries to control it is doomed to fail.
- If they try to squeeze it in their hands, they'll lose it.
- The Tao is all about balance, and everything has its place in that—leaders and followers, hot thing and cold things, strong things and weak things.
- The sages recognize that the best thing to do is eliminate extremes, excess, and arrogance.
- Hmm. It feels like the TTC has given us that advice before.