- Different kinds of people have all kinds of different reactions to the Tao.
- The most enlightened people hear about it and diligently practice it.
- Your average person practices sometimes… but sometimes doesn't.
- The lowest kind of person makes fun of it, like they do to everything they don't understand.
- But if nobody made fun of it, it wouldn't be the Tao.
- The true Tao is hard to understand and full of contradictions.
- Very often it appears to be its opposite, or maybe it's made of opposites that exist at the same time.
- This is why the true Tao is hidden and nameless.
- What words could ever sum up something this complex?