- Here comes a couple more seeming contradictions.
- The softest things override the hardest things.
- Things that seem like they have no substance can creep into things that seem totally solid.
- The TTC takes a lesson from this stuff.
- So a person who acts with the Tao isn't hardcore about everything; they act with subtlety.
- Now we're told that we should act, but we should be unattached to our actions.
- So basically... yeah, you should totally do stuff.
- But don't get all wrapped up in the things you do.
- Play it cool, bro.