- The answer to world peace?
- A world where everybody has the Tao.
- In this world, fast horses will all be used to till the soil for farming.
- A world where people don't have the Tao is a place where there's so much fighting that warhorses are forced to give birth on the battlefield.
- This kind of world is full of the greatest crime: greed.
- It's full to the biggest disaster: discontentment.
- To put it simply, a world that's full of greed and dissatisfaction is a pretty miserable place to be, and it's not a place where people are at one with the Tao.
- (Sigh... that sounds a little bit like a certain world we know.)