- Rhinos, tigers, and soldiers... oh, my!
- This chapter represents the dangers in life with rhinos, tigers, and soldiers, and it points out ways to avoid them.
- If we're overly cautious, we never truly live.
- If we're too bold, we're just begging to die.
- And if we live with excess, overindulging in everything, those rhinos, tigers, and soldiers are going to have us in no time.
- If we live with the Tao, however, and practice moderation, the bad things in life will have a much harder time taking hold of us.