- The next time it's Mother's Day, remember to send a card to the Tao.
- It turns out, the Tao is the mother of the world and every living thing.
- Knowing that we are the children of the Tao helps us to avoid all the dangers in life.
- We should close our mouths and shut our doors so that we can live peaceful lives.
- But if we're always all up in everybody's business, our lives will blow chunks.
- If we live with constant discipline, we can go though life seeing clearly and can avoid all the disasters that await.