- Looks like the TTC is not into the death penalty.
- In this chapter, it argues that there's not much point in capital punishment since it does absolutely nothing to deter crime.
- Do places with the death penalty have less crime than those that don't?
- Click here for some statistics that might help answer that question.
- When a government executes someone, it's stealing the job of the master executioner, which could be a way of referring to the Tao, karma, or to Death itself.
- Whatever you want to call it, it's the master executioner's job to take people's lives, and when we try to do its job for it we only end up hurting ourselves.