Walter Younger Timeline and Summary
- Walter is groggy after Ruth wakes him up for the day.
- Walter smokes cigarettes.
- Walter hopes to invest in a liquor store with friends.
- He dreams of creating more out of his life and offering more to his family.
- Walter confesses he is afraid of a life of nothingness.
- Walter believes one has to take big risks in order to win big.
- Walter receives $6500 from Mama.
- Walter promises Travis that he’ll give everything in the world to him.
- Instead of saving the money, he gives it all to Willy to secure the liquor store.
- After the deal with Willy falls through, he decides to give in and take Karl’s offer.
- Walter stands up for his family’s right to be in any neighborhood.
- Walter helps his family move out of the apartment.