ACT® Exam Prep
ACE the ACT with Shmoop.
You might be under the impression that the ACT® is the tool of Big Brother, the Devil, Voldemort, or Darth Vader. We're here to assure you that this impression is totally false. Despite the ominous acronym that has been striking fear into the hearts of high school students for decades, the ACT® is actually a friendly test, and you can prepare for it. Really.
Yes, your performance on this exam will determine a meaningful chunk of your academic future (namely, where you go to college), but you have two secret weapons on your side: practice and preparation. Wait, make that three secret weapons: practice, preparation, and Shmoop.
This edition of ACT® Test Prep is brought to you by the September 2015 updates to the Writing portion, including broader prompts and modified scoring standards.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online ACT® Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
- two diagnostic exams to assess your strengths and areas that need review.
- six full-length practice exams.
- fun and engaging review on all sections.
- 1000+ of practice questions.
- reports and statistics.
- test-specific strategies.
Other Shmoop-Certified ACT® Information
About the ACT®
- About ACT® Math
- ACT® Math Strategies
- Shmoop's Math Shack is something like a dojo, a gym…a training center for your mind where you can go to bulk up on smarts. It features over 200 types of problems that will hone your skills in all ACT® math areas. It's like doing a ton of reps on the brain press. By the time you leave the Shack, your brain will be absolutely ripped. It's going to get all kinds of looks at the beach.