AP® Art History
Do we need to paint a picture for you?
If you're hankering to learn the difference between Rococo and Baroque-coco, yearning to know if Renaissance babies really did have weirdly muscular arms, or trying to figure out how many arches is too many arches, look no further than Shmoop's revised AP® Art History Guide.
We're up to date with the redesigned exam (effective Fall 2015), which includes a few key changes that mainly just make sure you're using your noggin as much as possible.
In this guide, you'll find
- a crazy amount of practice drills…like cut your ear off crazy.
- full-length practice exams so you'll know how to complete your masterpiece within a strict time frame.
- test-taking tips that go over areas such as how to scan dactylic hexameter, how to define pietas, and even how to recognize the dreaded tmesis (we're coming for you, tmesis).
So set up that easel and let us paint you a picture of what you can expect on the AP Art History exam.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online AP Art History Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
Inside the AP Art History Guide, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin.
- two full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam.
- answer explanations to figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- test-taking tips to help you break down a lengthy exam.
- loads of practice drills.
- in-depth study guides and practice problems.
- review of Gothic, Oceania, Romaneque, Global Islamic Tradition, and more.
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP Exam!
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB & BC
- AP Capstone
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Computer Science
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP World History
AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.