AP® Calculus AB & BC
You + Shmoop = (Calcul)us
If you're feeling a little blue about integers, derivatives, and things that rhyme with shmalculus—either AB or BC—check out the Shmoop guide to AP Calculus for all your calculating needs.
In this guide, you'll learn
- the difference between Calc AB and Calc BC (other than the letters "A" and "C").
- how to keep from bursting into tears during the free response section.
- why you will never be able to listen to disco again without thinking about derivatives. Ever.
This is an "A" and "B" conversation, why don't you "C" that you rock this exam.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online AP Calculus AB & BC Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
Inside Shmoop's guide to the AP Calculus AB & BC guide, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin.
- eight full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam.
- answer explanations to figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- test-taking tips to help you break down a lengthy exam.
- loads of practice drills.
- review of derivatives, integrals, sequences, and more.
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP Exam!
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB & BC
- AP Capstone
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Computer Science
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP World History
AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.