AP* Human Geography
Let's map it out.
If you learned everything you know about human geography from the Ice Age movies, you might still have a ways to go. Hint: Prehistoric animals couldn't actually talk. Warm your testing chops (get it?) with Shmoop's guide to the AP® Human Geography exam.
In this guide, you'll learn
- the difference between immigration and emigration.
- the reason some languages go the way of the dodo.
- the definition of a "megalopolis" (also, why it's so fun to say). Megalopolis, megalopolis, megalopolis.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online AP® Human Geography Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
Inside Shmoop's guide to the AP® Human Geography exam, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin
- three full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam
- answer explanations to help figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- test-taking tips to help you break down a lengthy exam.
- loads of practice drills.
- review of big issues, population, migration, culture, and more.
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP® Exam!
- AP® Art History
- AP® Biology
- AP® Calculus AB & BC
- AP® Chemistry
- AP® Chinese Language and Culture
- AP® Comparative Government and Politics
- AP® Computer Science
- AP® English Language and Composition
- AP® English Literature and Composition
- AP® Environmental Science
- AP® European History
- AP® French Language and Culture
- AP® German Language and Culture
- AP® Human Geography
- AP® Italian Language and Culture
- AP® Japanese Language and Culture
- AP® Latin
- AP® Macroeconomics
- AP® Microeconomics
- AP® Music Theory
- AP® Physics 1
- AP® Physics 2
- AP® Physics B
- AP® Physics C
- AP® Psychology
- AP® Spanish Language and Culture
- AP® Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP® Statistics
- AP® Studio Art
- AP® U.S. History
- AP® U.S. Government & Politics
- AP® World History