We'd like to ask the audience.
We'll spare you the confidence interval jokes for now, but Shmoop's guide to the AP Statistics exam gives you everything you need to tackle subjects from sample size to standard deviation with supreme, uh, self-assurance. So to speak.
In this guide, you'll learn
- why your parents don't think polling your friends is statistically valid.
- why tables (not the kind with legs) should be your new best friends.
- how you can use statistics to bend reality to your whims.
Let's get the odds in your favor and rock this thing.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online AP Statistics Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
Inside Shmoop's guide to AP Statistics exam, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin.
- four full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam.
- answer explanations to figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- test-taking tips to help you break down a lengthy exam.
- loads of practice drills.
- review of sampling and experimentation, anticipating patterns, statistical inference, and more.
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP Exam!
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB & BC
- AP Capstone
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Computer Science
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP World History