Mack Timeline and Summary
- Mack convinces Lee Chong to rent him the warehouse in the back of his store.
- The gang moves in and gradually get the place all spiffy, with the help of a few found—or "liberated"—items.
- Mack and the boys decide to throw Doc a party and fund it by going on a frog hunting expedition.
- After they finally get Lee Chong's beat-up old car running, they're off to the country.
- They return with frogs beyond their wildest dreams and a few good stories about almost burning down some guy's house.
- Mack and the boys throw Doc a wild party. Problem is, Doc's not there to enjoy it.
- After spending a while as social outcasts, they decide to try the whole party idea again. This time it's a success.
Previous Page: Doc