Twelve Simple Things You Need To Know Article Type: Checklist
- Your full name. This one's a gimme.
- Your e-mail address. If you're using an e-mail address that will make you a standing joke in the admissions office of your dream school (*firstname.lastname@example.org*cough*), then get a handle you won't be embarrassed by before you start filling out applications.
- Your social security number. If you haven't already memorized this, it's time you put on your big-boy pants and do so, because you're going to be using it a lot.
- Your intended major. Your response isn't set in stone, so don't wig out when you get to this bit.
- The address of your high school. Do not put “P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney”. This is real life, not “Finding Nemo”.
- Your senior year courses. Try not to wish you'd taken Calc instead of Advanced Art.
- Your graduation date. Can't get here soon enough, can it?
- Your high school code. Hint: it's a six-digit number, the same one you used when you took the SAT.
- The name of your counselor and his/her e-mail address.
- The names of your English and Mathematics teachers and their e-mail addresses.
- Your GPA.
- Your SAT or ACT scores. Again, don't lie here. Colleges receive copies of your test scores. They will know…
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search