AP* US Government and Politics Review Course
Your campaign manager for AP success
Democrat or Republican? Federalist or Anti Federalist? Whig or Toupee? Get all the information you need to pick your side—and get your college credit—by taking our AP US Government and Politics review course.
Our detailed cram course will teach you step-by-step all the people, places, concepts, and vocabulary you'll need to know super-fast so you can get super success.
In this course, you'll get
- Shmoop's guided study plan through the structure of the exam.
- strategies for complete essay dominance.
- more drills than original colonies.
- 2 full-length practice exams.
- a virtual classroom for you to interact with your teacher and get him/her to back your platform.
*AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.
*Purchasing by unit includes course material only.
Unit 1. AP US Government and Politics
in affordable packages. GET A QUOTE FOR YOUR
SCHOOL OR DISTRICT
Subscribe for only as long as you need.
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Grade Levels: 11, 12
- Course Type: Short Course
- History and Social Science
- Test Prep
- College Prep
Just what the heck is a Shmoop Online Course?