by Bram Stoker
Jonathan Harker Timeline and Summary
- Jonathan travels to Transylvania on business – he's supposed to meet with a nobleman named Count Dracula to help him buy a house in London.
- He's having a great trip until he realizes that the Count isn't quite human, and shares the castle with three undead women who want to suck his blood.
- He escapes from the castle through an upper window and manages to make his way to Budapest before collapsing with a terrible brain fever from the shock.
- When Mina hears about his illness and arrives, they get married.
- He goes back to England with her.
- He inherits a lot of money when his former boss dies.
- He and Mina join forces with Van Helsing and the others to kill Dracula.
- He falls into a vampire-induced trance at a bad moment and wakes to find Mina infected with Dracula's blood.
- He's really motivated now! All set to kill that vampire.
- He travels to Transylvania with the Crew of Light and helps kill Dracula.