1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Unauthorized borrowing of client funds and/or securities sounds like something some jerk with no ethics would do, right?
You'd hope so…except that it happens enough that there's a rule explicitly prohibiting it. (A rule prohibiting stealing? Where have we seen that before? Oh, you know, in the laws of just about every religion and society in the world. So it makes sense that it must be expressly prohibited in your new religion, as outlined in the Uniform Securities Act).
To a firm like A...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!