1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
If the word “willful violation” has ever been used in context with your name, you better figure out how to get your patootie down to South America. Like presto. Because the USA metes out some pretty good criminal penalties for “willful violations”.
If you remember nothing else about criminal penalties, remember that they consist of three years in prison, a $5,000 fine, or both, per violation committed. Of course, there are degrees of violations. You won’t be thrown in prison if you mi...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!