1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Welcome to Shmoop's Series 65 prep. Hop on our bandwagon as we explore the concepts of the Series 65 exam through the trial and tribulations of Eddie Arrow.
Eddie Arrow could have been a linebacker. Or a tackle. He was 230 pounds and ran a 4.5-second 40. He had every physical element to go pro, but there was one little problem: he didn't like to hurt people. In fact, the whole concept made him squeamish. What Eddie really wanted to be was a physical therapist.
The path to...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!