1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Eddie Arrow, Straight and Narrow (The Back Story)
Eddie Arrow could have been a linebacker. Or a tackle. He was 230 and ran a 4.5 second 40. He had every physical element to go pro but there was an edge on his knife that just didn't cut: He didn’t like to hurt people. In fact, the whole concept made him squeamish. So when it came time in that split-second to put a “woo-lick” on the QB (where the hit is so hard the crowd goes, “woooo”), he’d back off a tad. Then one day the cartilage in h...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!