1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
A nonqualified retirement plan is any type of retirement plan that falls outside of the ERISA guidelines and standards for retirement plans. Nonqualified plans do not allow employers a current tax deduction on any contributions that are made into the plan. They do receive a tax deduction when the money is eventually paid out to the employee, however.
Nonqualified plan sponsors must communicate the plan details in writing to eligible employees, and they are considered fiduciaries of the plan,...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!