1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
65ers take heed: Do yourself a big favor and get your descriptive stats down stone cold for this exam. You’ll want to know your mean from your median from your mode, what it means when an analyst refers to a stock’s range, standard deviation, and beta.
Here, we’ll make it easy for you because we have nothing but respect for your mother who picked up your dirty laundry all those years while you were watching reruns:
Mean is the average of two or more numbers. Calculating the mean is pre...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!