1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
65ers, take heed: do yourself a big favor and get your descriptive stats down stone cold for this exam. You'll want to know your mean from your median from your mode, and what it means when an analyst refers to a stock's range, standard deviation, and beta.
Here, we'll make it easy for you:
Mean is the average of two or more numbers. Calculating the mean is pretty simple, actually. Over a one-week period, a stock closed at $48, $49, $52, $51, and $54. What's the mean price for that one-week...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!