1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Mark was on a roll. "You guys know that shareholder rights are dependent on the type, or class, of equity or debt ownership you hold, right? A company's shareholder pecking order usually goes like this: bondholders, preferred stockholders, and common stockholders. Liquidity preferences follow in this same order. If a company liquidates, bondholders and other debt holders get the first crack at assets, followed by preferred stockholders, and then common stockholders.
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!