1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Wu thinks about the $40 million in interest he'll be on the hook to pay for the $500 million in 8% coupon bonds that he wants to float to fund his acquisitions, let alone pay off the $500 million itself. It makes him nervous and he is hoping to find a way to pay less in interest. He asks, "Is there a way we could get that number down to maybe 4%?" At 4% interest, he'd be on the hook for just $20 million a year, a number much easier to digest.
Willy nods, "There's always a...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!